Tuesday, January 15, 2013

6 days to take off!

So, as I have promised many of my friends and family, here is the blog which I will be updating regularly to let you know how everything is going while I am in Ghana and what I am up to. Also, depending on my internet situation out there, I will be able to upload some pictures since I know you are all going to be missing my face oh so much!! Also would be great if you guys all commented/emailed to let me know what you're all up to in the UK/Canada/US since as much as I hate to admit it, I am going to miss you all!

I'm just in Cardiff with 6 days to go until I fly out (Monday 21st is the magic day). It's starting to get very exciting and I just want to get on the plane now!

Love to you all,

Siwan Emily

3 comments:

  1. good luck to you Siwan, they won't know what's hit them!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but who is this so I know for future reference. Just says temple8

      Delete